- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 6 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
This project’s aim was to improve providers' ability to distinguish viral infections from bacterial infections by providing physicians and patients with timely, accessible information about the local incidence of common respiratory viruses through the use of a population health repository and decision support tools.
This research focused on the design, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive, practical, and innovative model of care delivery that incorporates shared decisionmaking.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.
In this project an existing personal health record (PHR) was modified using a patient and family-centered care approach, incorporating the experiences, perspectives, and insights of both patients and their family members who were using the system.
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.