- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.
This project evaluated a multidisciplinary team approach to diabetes care that was combined with technology tools, including an online disease management system integrated with an electronic health record.