- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Veteran filter Veteran
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study supported the notion that the current focus on quality of care for diabetics favors providers that start with panels where a majority of patients already have good control.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.