- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Primary Care Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs) filter Primary Care Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
Search found 4 items
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.
This study supported the notion that the current focus on quality of care for diabetics favors providers that start with panels where a majority of patients already have good control.
This project deployed new functionality that allowed clinicians to view ‘real time’ measures of the delivery of clinical preventive services and added patient specific alerts and ‘one click’ options to act on missed opportunities for followup care.