- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.