- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03) filter Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 6 items
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.
This project developed geriatric-specific algorithms for use in e-prescribing systems to alert clinicians to potential problems during medication management.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.