- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This study explored the challenges to adopting electronic health records in safety net practices including nurse-managed health centers and federally-qualified health centers.
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.