- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia filter The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Remove University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh filter University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.
This project used clinical decision support tools to alert clinicians when prescribing unsafe medications, and to prompt them to counsel women in the use of contraception.