- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Mehr, David filter Mehr, David
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
Search found 2 items
This project conducted a phased implementation of selected ambulatory care health information technology systems designed to improve chronic disease performance indicators and patient-provider communication.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.