- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center (PSC) filter Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center (PSC)
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
Search found 2 items
In this project, the team identified the most appropriate and feasible methods of collecting data on national performance on the adoption, use, and outcomes of health IT.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.