- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.
Examined the impact of integrating ambulatory CPOE with advanced CDSS on safety and quality in the ambulatory setting, its organizational efficiency, workflow, and satisfaction, and conducted a cost-benefit analysis.