- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 4 items
Demonstrates the value of an integrated outpatient and inpatient health information system by assessing adherence to evidence-based treatment guidelines for women who are group B streptococcus positive including inappropriate antibiotic use and screening in the outpatient setting, and cost-benefit analysis.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Assessed the impact of a State-wide rollout of e-prescribing using PocketScript® software and its effect on safety, quality, cost, formulary compliance and outcomes.