- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 1 item
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.