- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 1 item
Demonstrates the value of an integrated outpatient and inpatient health information system by assessing adherence to evidence-based treatment guidelines for women who are group B streptococcus positive including inappropriate antibiotic use and screening in the outpatient setting, and cost-benefit analysis.