- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Mentored Research Scientist Research Career Development Award (K01) filter Mentored Research Scientist Research Career Development Award (K01)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 4 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This research developed an interactive and engaging computer tablet-based, virtual program to prepare children with cancer for radiation therapy.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.