- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.