- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project evaluated a bilingual touchscreen educational program about breastfeeding and found improvements in breastfeeding knowledge, self-efficacy, and intent to breastfeed.