- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Information Technology Community Tracking filter Health Information Technology Community Tracking
- Remove Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03) filter Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 3 items
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.
In this project, the Center for Studying Health System Change conducted research exploring the effective use of electronic prescribing (e-prescribing) in physician practices and pharmacies.