- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Alabama filter Alabama
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This research will validate a shared decision making tool integrated with patient-reported outcomes and clinical data from electronic health records for enabling decision support in patients with knee osteoarthritis considering total knee replacement.
This project will evaluate the integration into clinical care of CareHeroes, an application to support caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s disease.