- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 3 items
This research will validate a shared decision making tool integrated with patient-reported outcomes and clinical data from electronic health records for enabling decision support in patients with knee osteoarthritis considering total knee replacement.
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project will evaluate the integration into clinical care of CareHeroes, an application to support caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s disease.