- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Wake Forest University Health Sciences filter Wake Forest University Health Sciences
- Remove Wells, Brian J. filter Wells, Brian J.
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 1 item
This research will use a clinical decision support tool to identify patients at high risk for type 2 diabetes and text message these patients, offering them in-clinic hemoglobin A1c testing.