- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove University of Washington filter University of Washington
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This research will estimate the cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenomics clinical decision support alerts and create a tool that provides estimates of the value of developing and implementing them.
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.