- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
- Remove University of Texas - Austin filter University of Texas - Austin
- Remove Hershberger, Paul J. filter Hershberger, Paul J.
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 1 item
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.