- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
- Remove University of Texas - Austin filter University of Texas - Austin
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This research will validate a shared decision making tool integrated with patient-reported outcomes and clinical data from electronic health records for enabling decision support in patients with knee osteoarthritis considering total knee replacement.
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.