- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health IT Grant filter Health IT Grant
- Remove Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03) filter Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 3 items
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.
Disseminated strategies targeted toward increasing immunizations and preventive care, including a computer reminder system to practices in a Practice-based Research Network (PBRN). Assessesed, using a randomized controlled trial methodology, the relative adoption success of academic detailing combined with and without practice facilitation and technology implementation assistance, on the delivery of preventive services.