- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03) filter Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03)
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 4 items
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.
This project’s aim was to improve providers' ability to distinguish viral infections from bacterial infections by providing physicians and patients with timely, accessible information about the local incidence of common respiratory viruses through the use of a population health repository and decision support tools.