- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Primary Care Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs) filter Primary Care Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Administrator filter Administrator
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
This project assessed factors that influenced the participation of small- and medium-sized primary care practices in Minnesota in community-wide electronic health information exchange.
Developed a regional health IT strategic plan between 28 health care providers, including a comprehensive needs assessment of all of the participating organizations, prioritization of needs, identification of health IT solutions to prioritized needs, and development of appropriate implementation plans.