- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03) filter Small Research Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R03)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.
The study identified “hidden” costs – resources and staff time – that provider practices and health care organizations must consider when planning for EHR implementation.