- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Aders, Deborah filter Aders, Deborah
- Remove Aranaydo, Linda filter Aranaydo, Linda
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
Integrated health services research, clinic redesign, and electronic practice management through the implementation of electronic health records and clinical decision support systems (CDSS) by partnering with three rural Tribal Health Programs to implement electronic health records with clinical decision support systems.