- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Administrator filter Administrator
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
Search found 2 items
Developed a regional health IT strategic plan between 28 health care providers, including a comprehensive needs assessment of all of the participating organizations, prioritization of needs, identification of health IT solutions to prioritized needs, and development of appropriate implementation plans.
Researched the implementation of an electronic medical record (EMR )in the medical community and the use of electronic ordering; identified a system that allows for the seamless exchange of clinical information throughout the medical community.