- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Administrator filter Administrator
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
Search found 3 items
Developed a regional health IT strategic plan between 28 health care providers, including a comprehensive needs assessment of all of the participating organizations, prioritization of needs, identification of health IT solutions to prioritized needs, and development of appropriate implementation plans.
Developed a plan for enhancing communication at care transitions through an implementation plan for a community- and patient-shared EMR abstract that is available at the point of care.
Researched the implementation of an electronic medical record (EMR )in the medical community and the use of electronic ordering; identified a system that allows for the seamless exchange of clinical information throughout the medical community.