- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Patient Reported Outcomes Initiative PCOR TF IAA filter Patient Reported Outcomes Initiative PCOR TF IAA
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This research will support the development and testing of two electronic care plan applications and implementation guide for managing persons with chronic kidney disease and at least one additional chronic condition.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.