- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This project developed nine obesity care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.