- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 3 items
This project implemented and evaluated an ambulatory electronic health record integrated with an inpatient perinatal system and found that increased information availability enabled providers to identify problems and respond with more intensive care.
This study looked at the use of health information technology to facilitate clinical lifestyle counseling on weight loss, with the goal of integrating lifestyle issues into routine preventive medicine.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.