- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Tobacco Use filter Tobacco Use
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.