- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Parsons, Amanda filter Parsons, Amanda
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 1 item
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.