- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Pregnancy filter Pregnancy
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This project implemented and evaluated an ambulatory electronic health record integrated with an inpatient perinatal system and found that increased information availability enabled providers to identify problems and respond with more intensive care.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.