- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
This project designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated a system for automated reminders for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening within the Massachusetts General Primary Care Practice Based Research Network.
This project implemented a program to improve the quality of chronic kidney disease care using disease registries and decision support tools within an advanced electronic health record.