- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
Integrated an office-based EMR within an acute care hospital, rural community health centers, a community mental health center, a family medicine residency, private physician practices, and a home nursing service for improving use of the EMR as a clinical tool, integrate clinical data, and increase access to the data.
Implemented an integrated electronic patient medical record, electronic medication administration record, computerized physician order entry (CPOE), and clinical decision support software that is accessible at all participating facilities which include an acute care hospital, home health care agency, ambulatory clinics, a rehab facility, and to the patient/resident from home.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.