- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. filter Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc.
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
The project sought to create a generalizable system to facilitate detection and clinician reporting of vaccine adverse events and found that it is possible to automatically detect adverse events in defined ways, and to electronically report them.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.