- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Johns Hopkins University filter Johns Hopkins University
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.