- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Hsu, John filter Hsu, John
- Remove Jain, Anjali filter Jain, Anjali
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project provided input to inform the development of nine proposed Stage 3 MU objectives focused on patient engagement, interoperability, and care coordination.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.