- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.