- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a care transition information transfer system to improve provider-to-provider communication and standardize the discharge process.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
This research focused on the design, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive, practical, and innovative model of care delivery that incorporates shared decisionmaking.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.