- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated a multidisciplinary team approach to diabetes care that was combined with technology tools, including an online disease management system integrated with an electronic health record.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.