- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
In this project an existing personal health record (PHR) was modified using a patient and family-centered care approach, incorporating the experiences, perspectives, and insights of both patients and their family members who were using the system.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.