- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.