- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.