- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 5 items
This research will develop an information technology and implementation strategy for using patient-reported outcomes in primary care settings caring for diverse patients with multiple chronic conditions.
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This project evaluated a multidisciplinary team approach to diabetes care that was combined with technology tools, including an online disease management system integrated with an electronic health record.
In this project an existing personal health record (PHR) was modified using a patient and family-centered care approach, incorporating the experiences, perspectives, and insights of both patients and their family members who were using the system.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.