- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
This research will develop an information technology and implementation strategy for using patient-reported outcomes in primary care settings caring for diverse patients with multiple chronic conditions.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.